- TM Cars
breadcrumb TM Cars > Support
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
Financing Calculator Description
- WhatsApp Group Admins Can Soon Approve or Reject New Participants on Android: Report August 12, 2022WhatsApp is reportedly bringing improvements to the group settings. It is said to introduce a new group setting called “Approve new participants”, which would let group admins manage the joining requests of users. The functionality is reportedly under development and is expected to arrive in a future update.
- Lenovo Legion VR700 Headset Specifications Teased Ahead of August 18 Launch August 12, 2022Lenovo Legion VR700 VR headset specifications will include a Qualcomm XR2 processor, 4K RealRGB display, and 6DoF interaction system, Lenovo has teased via a post on Weibo. The headset will launch in China on August 18.
- Realme 9i 5G Colour Variants, Renders Leaked Ahead of Upcoming Launch: Details August 12, 2022Realme 9i 5G renders have surfaced online, giving smartphone enthusiasts an idea of what to expect from the company’s upcoming handset. The leaked renders hint at the colour options and design of the Realme 9i. The handset is tipped to come in two colour variants. The renders indicate that the Realme 9i 5G will be […]
- Lava Agni 5G Updated With Free Name Engraving Customisation Option: All Details August 12, 2022Lava Agni 5G customers now have the option to get their names engraved on the back of the handset at no extra cost with a new customisation feature. The company said that interested buyers can visit the Lava e-store to avail the new feature by entering the required details.
- Vivo V25, V25 Pro, Y22s, Y35 4G Visit US FCC Database; V-Series Phones May Come With 5G Support: All Details August 12, 2022Multiple Vivo handsets with the model number V2202, V2158, V2205, and V2206 have been listed on the US FCC database. The model numbers are said to belong to Vivo Y25, V25 Pro, Y35, and Y22s, respectively. The listing suggests that both the V-series could support 5G connectivity, while the two Y-series might only support 4G.
- Oppo Pad Air Review: Built for Basics August 12, 2022Oppo’s first tablet for the Indian market turns out to be a well-built machine that caters to all the basic requirements of tablet users.
- Google Search Reportedly Updated to Show Games Available on Cloud Streaming Services August 12, 2022Google Search will reportedly show which video games are being streamed on which particular cloud streaming services. The search results do not lead gaming consoles’ storefronts or to PC gaming retailers as the search results being shown are strictly on cloud gaming.
- 'Total Value Locked’, Here’s What It Means in DeFi August 12, 2022Total Value Locked or the TVL is the amount of user funds deposited in a DeFi protocol. These funds could be vested in the project for several functions like staking, liquidity pools, or lending.
- Hacker Offers to Sell Data of 48.5 Million Users of Shanghai's COVID App August 12, 2022A hacker, with the username as "XJP", claims to have obtained the personal information of 48.5 million users of a COVID health mobile app run by the city of Shanghai. This is the second claim of a breach of the Chinese financial hub's data in just over a month. The hacker posted an offer to […]
- Tencent, Alibaba Have Submitted Details of Algorithms Used in Their Products, Says China Regulator August 12, 2022Tencent and Alibaba, along with other Chinese tech giants, have submitted details of algorithms used in some of their products, complying with a drive by authorities to tighten oversight of platform algorithms. The Cyberspace Administration of China (CAC) published a list of 30 algorithms used in some of the country's most popular apps with brief […]