- TM Cars
breadcrumb TM Cars > Support
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
Financing Calculator Description
- iQoo Z5 With Snapdragon 778G SoC, 120Hz Refresh Rate Display Launched: Price, Specifications September 23, 2021iQoo Z5 was launched on Thursday, September 23. The 5G smartphone features a Snapdragon 778G SoC paired with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of onboard storage. It features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ LCD display with up to 120Hz refresh rate. The iQoo Z5 runs Android 11-based Origin OS 1.0 for iQoo.
- Apple's 'Pro-Competition' Claim Mocked by Australia's Commonwealth Bank Over Control of Payments September 23, 2021Commonwealth Bank of Australia accused Apple of uncompetitive behaviour over control of payments on its phones, which have grown to about a third of all in-person payments the country's largest lender processes.
- NASA Robots Compete in DARPA's Subterranean Challenge Finals for Chance to Win $2 Million September 23, 2021NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL)-led Team CoStar is set to participate in the Subterranean Challenge finals that are scheduled to be held this week. The challenge involves a demonstration of multi-robot autonomy in a series of tests in extreme environments. Details here.
- Google Files Writ With Delhi High Court Against CCI After 'Leak' of Confidential Report September 23, 2021Google said it has moved the Delhi High Court against the leak of antitrust body CCI's confidential report pertaining to the investigation against the tech giant.
- Redmi 9 Activ to Go on Sale in India on September 24, Specifications Tipped Alongside Redmi 9A Sport September 23, 2021Redmi 9 Activ sale is set to go live in India on Friday, September 24, Xiaomi sub-brand Redmi announced on Thursday. Alongside the new Redmi 9 model, Xiaomi is tipped to have the Redmi 9A Sport in the works that would be launched in India alongside Redmi 9 Activ soon.
- Facebook Ordered by US Court to Release Records of Anti-Rohingya Content for Genocide Case September 23, 2021Facebook has been ordered by a US federal judge to release records of accounts connected to anti-Rohingya violence in Myanmar that the social media giant had shut down, rejecting its argument about protecting privacy as "rich with irony."
- Oppo K9 Pro Launch Set for September 26, Teased to Feature 64-Megapixel Triple Rear Cameras September 23, 2021Oppo took to Weibo to confirm the arrival of Oppo K9 Pro in China. The handset will launch on September 26 and is teased to feature a triple rear camera setup the comprises a 64-megapixel primary sensor. The smartphone is said to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC.
- Samsung Galaxy F42 5G India Launch Set for September 29, Will Come With MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC September 23, 2021Samsung Galaxy F42 5G will launch on September 29 at 12pm IST (noon). The smartphone will get a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC with 12 5G bands, a full-HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate, a 5,000mAh battery, and a triple rear camera setup with a 64-megapixel primary sensor.
- Dogecoin Knock-Off Nano Dogecoin Gains 5,000 Percent in 24 Hours September 23, 2021Nano Dogecoin has recently gained massive value in a span of 24 hours even as the real Dogecoin has had limited success of late. Listed as “INDC” on crypto platforms, Nano Dogecoin reportedly spiked by over 5,000 percent in value within a span of 24 hours.
- SoftBank-Backed Oyo Said to File for $1.2 Billion IPO Next Week September 23, 2021Oyo is expected to file for an initial public offering (IPO) next week to raise around $1 billion (roughly Rs 7,380 crores), as per a source.