- TM Cars
breadcrumb TM Cars > Design
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
Financing Calculator Description
- Apple Criticised by US Senators for Refusing to Testify on Antitrust Concerns April 10, 2021Apple is drawing criticism from US senators for refusing to testify at an upcoming US Senate subcommittee hearing on competition issues related to mobile app stores. Google has agreed to testify at the hearing.
- Google Pixel 5a 5G Confirmed After Rumours of Cancellation, Launch Limited to US and Japan April 10, 2021Google Pixel 5a 5G has been officially announced as the company’s new mid-range 5G phone. The latest development is in contrast with some recent rumours suggesting its cancellation.
- Facebook Delivers Gender-Biased Job Advertisements, Says US Study April 10, 2021Facebook showed different job advertisements to men and women "beyond what can be legally justified," University of Southern California researchers said in a study published on Friday. In contrast, LinkedIn owned by Microsoft did not appear to display such a gender bias in its job advertisements.
- Amazon Union Vote Defeated in Alabama by More Than 2-to-1 Margin April 10, 2021Amazon warehouse workers in the US state of Alabama voted against forming a union with a 2-to-1 margin in vindication for the employee-related policies of the e-commerce giant.
- Alibaba Group Fined Record $2.75 Billion for Anti-Monopoly Violations in China April 10, 2021Alibaba Group helmed by billionaire Jack Ma has been fined $2.75 Billion in China for violating anti-monopoly rules and abusing its dominant market position. This is the highest ever antitrust fine imposed in the country.
- Why Did LG Eventually Say ‘Goodbye’ to the Smartphone Market? April 9, 2021This week on Orbital, the Gadgets 360 podcast, we talk about LG's exit from the mobile business, and the new co-op RPG shooter Outriders.
- Mi 11, M11 Pro, Mi 11i Could Launch Alongside Mi 11 Ultra in India on April 23, Xiaomi Global VP Teases April 9, 2021Mi 11 series will be launching in India on April 23, Xiaomi Global Vice President Manu Kumar Jain has shared on Twitter. The series includes Mi 11, M11 Pro, Mi 11i, Mi 11 Lite, and Mi 11 Ultra in China. As of now, it is unclear which of these phones will make their way to […]
- BSNL Rs. 398 Prepaid Plan for Unlimited Voice and Data Reintroduced for 90 Days April 9, 2021BSNL Rs. 398 prepaid plan was first launched in January as a 90-day promotional offer. On the last day of its offer, BSNL has announced that it is further extending the availability by 90 more days, keeping the prepaid plan live till July 8.
- Amazfit Bip U Pro Smartwatch With Alexa Built-In Launched in India April 9, 2021Amazfit Bip U Pro will be launched in India on April 14, and will retail on Amazon for Rs. 4,999. The wearable comes equipped with GPS, built-in Amazon Alexa, and oxygen saturation tracker. The wearables claimed to offer up to 9-day run time on a single charge.
- Nokia 4.2 Getting Android 11 Update With March Security Patch in India and Other Countries April 9, 2021Nokia 4.2 is receiving Android 11 update along with March 2021 Android security patch in India. A list of 14 countries is not receiving the update.